St. Stephen’s Aratula
St. Stephen’s, Aratula, was founded in 1954 and is located in Elizabeth Street, Aratula. As the only church in the vicinity, St Stephen’s, Aratula holds a special place in the surrounding community. Known as the “friendly” church to members of many denominations, who come together for the major Christian services of the year. The “regulars” are often small in number but make up for that by their support for each other and the enthusiasm they show by their work in their church and the wider parish.
Please Contact the Parish Office on (07) 5463 1879 for more information
2nd and 4th Sunday at 10am